Programmer/Analyst

• Name: Vaner Versore
  • COBOL Experience: (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert) Expert
  • Availability: (Part-time, Full-time) Part-time or Full-time
  • Availability Type: (Volunteer, Available to Hire) Available to Hire
  • Link to LinkedIn profile (or other relevant job experience information): https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaner-versore-b2250426

Hello @Vaner ,
I hope you are good.
@Vaner will you work remotely? Did you have any experience to handle responsibility by remotely?

Hello @jacksondoe , I hope you are good too.
Excuse, I’m new here and I didn’t login in on the platform for a few days and I didn’t see your message before.
@jacksondoe I will work remotely for sure, and I have experience with remote work. I left VW Company in 1992 and worked by my self till 2000, planning, creating and writing systens and programs using Microsoft and Microfocus Cobol.

Hi, I am available to work in a remote way from Argentina. I.ve been working in Cobol since 1997

Thanks in advance, Ivan Sviguilsky

Hello,

My name is Uday Prasad, and I represent ZedInfoTech Inc., a Canadian company offering comprehensive Mainframe solutions for our clients. With over 25 years of experience, I can assist with all your Mainframe application and system programming needs on Z/OS.

What We Offer:

• Training and mentoring on COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2, and VSAM
  • Regular classes for individuals and teams
  • One-stop solution for all your Mainframe concerns
  • **Remote consultancy work on Z/OS environment for production support/development and designing a Cobol program.
    for hands-on practice (TSO user ID and password provided)

Looking to collaborate?

I am available for contractual, part-time, full-time, or remote positions as a Mainframe consultant. Connect with me to discuss your requirements further.

Contact Information:

Sincerely,

Uday Prasad

Hello, I am looking for a mentor.