Cobol Programmer willing to reenter IT industry

• Name: Arun Kumar
  • COBOL Experience: (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert) Intermediate
  • Availability: (Part-time, Full-time)Full-time
  • Availability Type: (Volunteer, Available to Hire)Available to Hire and also willing to volunteer
  • Experience:
    *I have more than 10 years of IT experience(Year 2002 to 2013) using IBM Mainframe Technologies like COBOL, JCL, VSAM, Natural, Ad base, IMS DB/DC and DB2.
  • I have worked in all software development life cycle. This includes analysis, design, development, testing and application maintenance.
    *I have played various roles and responsibilities from being a developer to managing Teams.
  • I am looking to re enter the IT industry again and willing to take any roles and responsibilities.
    *I have worked in various domains like Banking,Retail,Health Insurance,Manufacturing.
    *I was self employed in agriculture and went to New Zealand for couple of years to study and work.
  • At present i am updating my knowledge on web based technologies and data analytics and started doing freelancing work in Digital Marketing.
    *Other previous experience: Mechanical Engineer,Lecturer,part time actor,Farmer.
    *I am willing to work across any location and also ready to work in remote as well.

Hello Arun,

We have a few remote COBOL positions available. Are you interested ?

Please send resume to bmalitz@infinite-blue.com

Thank you Bob
845 497 7004