US Citizen! COBOL expert; formally trained!

• Name: Leslie A
  • COBOL Experience: Expert but working in another unrelated field adversely impacted by Covid; last project 2018; formally educated and trained in COBOL, CICS, DB2, etc.
  • Availability: Part-time or Full-time (FT preferred)
  • Availability Type: Available to Hire on c2C
  • Link to LinkedIn profile: Resume available upon request. Briefly, 20+ years experience COBOL, CICS, BATCH, MVS, JCL, VSAM, DB2, TSO and numerous other mainframe tools, as well as testing, integration and security. Reverse engineering, troubleshooting. The environments were both mainframe batch and online. My background includes working for utility, energy, banking and insurance industries. From custom in-house design and application development as well as customizing vendor-based solutions. designing and developing in-house applications as well as installing vendor-based applications. The majority of my experience has been software design and development with solutions and security architecture and integration.

Additionally I’ve worked extensively w modernization and integration.

My COBOL coding experience is fairly current an includes hands-on coding and development from 1992 to 2018, as well as project management and systems analysis.

At this time, and due to Covid, I am available to work in a remote capacity.