Employee undefined contract.
Relocation in Belgium is required.
Do you want to join a solid group in transformation & offering career opportunities?
Are you interested in challenges, be in action? Are you interested in the financial sector? Join us!
Euroclear is the financial industry’s trusted provider of post-trade services. The company ensures the settlement, custody and service of national and cross-border securities transactions, whether in bonds, shares, derivatives or investment funds. Euroclear connects over 2,000 participants to financial markets around the world and ensures that all securities transactions are handled securely and efficiently. As an open and resilient infrastructure, it helps its customers reduce complexity and costs, and mitigate risk.
You will join an IT division and be at the heart of the development projects of our information system
In your day to day activities, you will have to collaborate with different teams in order to deliver solutions to our customers, based on existing applications and the group’s assets in a distributed environment, Mainframe or Cloud.
The organizational context is hybrid and agile transformation is ongoing. Projects are managed, depending on the context, either in waterfall mode either in agile mode.
Transformation is at the heart of our daily lives, our teams are growing, you and all our employees will be the actors of this transformation
- Carries out application maintenance and enhancements. Capable of operating autonomously and without close supervision on many programming and maintenance activities.
- Assists Application Designers by information gathering and performing analysis about existing software applications.
- Undertakes allocated programming and testing tasks, typically at the unit level, working within a team. May undertake application or system design activities with the support and control of more experienced colleagues
- Requires the capacity to understand specific client needs or technical requirements in order to apply well-developed skills or knowledge. Liaises with client to understand system requirements and existing business process
- Supports the testing teams (problem analysis and bug fixing) during the testing phases of projects.
- Supports application software running in production by fixing problems and making enhancements.
- Typically codes, tests, debugs and implements complex or critical software applications.
- Typically implements (i.e. analyses, codes, tests and debugs) complex or critical software applications.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You have knowledge of mainframe technology (PLI,DB2 DBMS, M-queues, CICS)
- As a plus you have knowledge in the Asset Servicing or Reference Data area
- You are looking for a varied and challenging job that lets you fulfil your sense of responsibility and accountability.
- You are interested in the business services delivered by a leading market infrastructure
- You are used to analyse applications and to learn and work on complex systems
- You have a good algorithmic thinking skills
- You are self-motivated, autonomous, problem oriented and able to make high-quality solutions considering the available means.
- You are able to work and establish good working relations in a dynamic, multi-cultural and challenging environment. (experience with offshore delivery is a plus)
- You are flexible, structured and have excellent communication skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
Great Place to Work for All
We believe that our people are our strength. The diverse talents that our employees bring to the table, are directly linked to our global success. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, and strive to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy, neurodiversity, disability, or any other aspect that makes them unique. If you need any specific accommodation due to disability or any other reason, you can let the recruiter know during your application process.
Primary Location: Brussels