Seeking IBM Mainframe Developer

Seeking IBM Mainframe Developer for a Financial Services company in downtown Los Angeles. Can work remotely, depending on technical experience.

• COBOL Experience: Intermediate to Expert, at least 10+ years of experience.
  • Availability: Full time
  • Availability Type: Hire
  • Company Website: www.BPABenefits.com
1 Like

I briefly researched BPA and I believe I have particular experience for your business. Decades experience as expert developer in mainframe environment in YOUR INDUSTRY, plus in developing mainframe-quality applications in LAMP Stack environment to complement mainframe systems functions. Please contact me at 214-202-4965 or info@magec.com for resume and executive overview on relevant proprietary software that has been very successfully used to develop many hundreds of applications similar to your own (same industry plus others). Thank you, Al Lee

Hi Rez,
All that you have described is is well within my skill set and I would be keen on hearing more about this position.
Please email me the details to andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great Sunday,
Andrew

Hi Rez,
All that you have described is well within my skill set and I would be keen on hearing more about this position.
Please email me the details to gvk.letter@gmail.com

Thank you,
Prasad

Hi Rez,

Can you provide me with more details regarding this position? You can reach me at kfeese@outlook.com

Regards,

-Ken

Hi,

How is everyone.

I am an IBM Mainframe Developer for more than 10 yrs, can work remotely and available full time.

Zen